• 10’5” is the shortest all round shape, designed for
greater maneuverability and reactivity on the wave.
• 30” width is stable for lighter riders up to 90kg
wanting a board that does it all.
• Narrower width increases speed and tracking
due to holding the paddle straighter to the board.
• Available in Blue Carbon, Wood, AST Electric, Starshot,
and Inflatable Technologies.
• AST Electric has windsurf option.
Bottom shape: “Mono-concave to double to V”
• Mono-concave in the nose creates lift and directs water
into mid-section double concave for speed and acceleration.
• Rail-to-rail turning from mid-point of the board.
• Tail V increases maneuverability for smooth and tight cutbacks.