- This guide is a ready reference for a diver in an emergency.
- It covers everything from basic first aid to treatment of such diving-specific ailments as decompression illness, squeeze, carbon doxide toxicity, oxygen toxicity and others.
- Emergency phone numbers are included that activate DAN's emergency support and response sysytem.
- Water-proof, durable, tabbed for quick access to information, this book belongs in every divers gear bag!
- The Divers Alert Network (DAN) is a non for profit scuba diving safety association affilated with Duke University Medical Center.