We will send you an email to reset your password.
Carbo 151 by Salvimar are light and reactive fins, capable of exceptional performance!
Made of Pre-Peg TW-K03 carbon fiber cured at high pressures for unmatched strength and structural compactness.
Carbo 151 mount natural rubber shoes with Kevlar reinforcement on the instep. The blades are also characterized by the presence of thin water rails for the stabilization of the blade during the finning.
- Footpocket / blade angle 29 Degrees
- Blade in Pre-Preg TW-K03 high modulus carbon fiber
- Construction: Mechanically polymerized high pressure
- Autoclave molding. Only fin on the market constructed using
- Structural Integrity AKA Strength with ?No Equals?
- Natural rubber 55 shore stiffness
- Kevlar arch support band inside the injection molded rubber for strength