We will send you an email to reset your password.
- New Carbon blade
- Foot pocket with incorporated insole and removable blade.
- Ergonomic rubber foot pocket with differentiated thickness for excellent comfort
- Rigid polypropylene insole incorporated during moulding.
- Polypropylene side clips cast on the side rail
- The foot pocket is the element that unites the spearfisher to the blade and it is through it that all the power is discharged onto the blade and transformed into movement. For maximum efficiency of the Speeder fin, we have moved the side stringers beneath the sole of the foot: this made it possible to greatly improve the comfort and simultaneously increase the thrust with the same effort. The side stringers are also equipped with internally cast side clips which ensure excellent mechanical adhesion on the blade while avoiding steps and hydrodynamic turbulence.
- We have also given the foot pocket a special shape with varying thicknesses in order to obtain a considerable mechanical strength of the material combined with lightness and rigidity: we have in fact combined a soft upper with a rigid insole incorporated during moulding which guarantees an excellent transfer of power from the diver to the blade.