We will send you an email to reset your password.
• 3-in-1 design switches from camera grip to tripod to extension arm
• Integrated ball joint lets you change your camera angle without having to reposition the mount
• Built-in tripod quickly folds out to provide a stable shooting platform for time lapse shots, group photos and more
• Ergonomic design makes the grip comfortable to use even during all-day adventures
• Folding extension arm acts as a handheld boom for selfies, overhead shots, follow-cam footage and getting closer to the action
• Captive hardware makes it impossible to lose individual pieces
• Standard GoPro mounting base makes it easy to switch your camera between mounts
• Waterproof construction for use in and out of the water
• Measures 19.5in (49.53cm) when fully extended and collapses to 8in (20.32cm)
3-Way 2.0 is three essential mounts in one. It’s an ergonomic camera grip that transforms into a tripod, plus an extension arm for selfies or follow shots. A built-in ball joint even lets you tilt your camera or swivel it 360°.
What’s in the box?
• 3-Way 2.0
• Swivel Base
• Wrist Strap