We will send you an email to reset your password.
The SEPAR 2000 - water separator and fuel filter for light diesel fuels - was developed by Willibrord Lösing Filtertechnik e. K. developed as an effective system for the separation of water and dirt particles contained in fuel. Both water and particles can lead to high wear on engines and result in expensive, intensive repairs.
- Available in various flow rates from 1 to 260 l / min, this covers a performance range from 5 to - 10,000 kW.
- Compact design - various connection options and easy assembly.
- High separation efficiency of the water contained in the fuel. (According to the RWTÜV test, water can no longer be detected.)
- The backwashing process results in a longer change interval for the filter insert.
- The SEPAR filter protects the injection pumps and injection nozzles.
- Minimal maintenance of the SEPAR-2000 filter.