We will send you an email to reset your password.
Light up your path on land or underwater with the black AL250 Multifunction LED Light from Bigblue. Featuring a 6500K XPG LED light source with an 8° beam angle, this compact 250-lumen illuminator is powerful enough for use as a primary light when diving or doing other outdoor activities such as camping, hiking, running, or fishing. Its aluminum alloy housing features a corrosion-resistant black anodized finish, while double O-ring seals provide a 328 depth rating. This versatile light supports both alkaline and rechargeable Ni-MH battery chemistries and has a two-hour maximum burn time.
- 250 lumens
- XPG LED emitter
- Color temperature: 6500K
- Beam angle: 8°
- Type: Twist
- Location: Head
- Twist the head to turn on, twist it back to turn off
- Depth rated to 328
- Aluminum alloy housing
- Buoyancy: Positive (-3.0 oz with batteries)
- Corrosion-resistant black anodized finish
- Compatible with alkaline and rechargeable Ni-MH battery chemistries
- Tempered glass emitter window
- Use on land and water
- Double O-ring sealed
Illuminate the underwater world at depths as great as 328 with Bigblues AL1200WP Wide-Beam LED Dive Light. Its XML white LED outputs 120-1200 lumens in four selectable levels. Power is provided by a rechargeable lithium-ion battery pack, which gives the light a run time of 2.0-20 hours depending on the brightness level. The AL1200WPs wide 85° beam is great for use as a primary, all-around dive light.
A daylight-balanced 6500K color temperature helps restore hues that get absorbed by water, so you can bring color accuracy and richness back to your images. Additionally, the AL1200WP includes removable red and yellow filters that lower the color temperature, creating a warming effect thats great for observing and recording sea creatures without scaring them off.
Built for durability, especially resistance to corrosion, the light has a housing constructed from anodized aluminum and an emitter window made of tempered optical glass. A push-button body switch enables you to power the light on or off and cycle through output levels, while a battery indicator shows the remaining power level.
- Light source: 1 XML LED
- Outputs: 120, 300, 600, and 1200 lumens
- Run time: 20 h at 120 lumens, 8.0-10 h at 300 lumens, 4.0-5.0 h at 600 lumens, and 2.0 h at 1200 lumens with supplied, rechargeable 18650 lithium-ion battery
- Features wide 85° beam for use as a primary, all-around dive light
- Daylight-balanced 6500K color temperature helps restore hues that get absorbed by water, so you can bring color accuracy and richness back to your images
- Includes removable red and yellow filters that lower color temperature, creating a warming effect thats great for observing and recording sea creatures without scaring them off
- Push-button body switch to power on/off and cycle through output levels
- Battery indicator on switch shows remaining power level
- Depth rating: 328
- Double O-ring seal
- Housing constructed from durable, anodized aluminum alloy for resistance to corrosion
- Emitter window made of tempered optical glass