We will send you an email to reset your password.
Illuminate the underwater world at depths as great as 328' with the glossy black VL4000P Video LED Dive Light from Bigblue. Six XML white LEDs output 400-4000 lumens in four selectable levels. An expansive 120° beam makes the light a great choice when capturing wide-angle shots for your movies. The white beam has a daylight-balanced color temperature of 6500K, allowing it to restore hues that are absorbed by water. Additionally, the light offers four XPE red LEDs that lower the color temperature, creating a warming effect that will help ensure sea creatures aren't scared off.
The VL4000P runs on an included, rechargeable lithium-ion battery, which provides an operating time of 1.5-15 hours, depending on the output level. Built for extreme durability as well as high performance, the light is made from an anodized aluminum alloy and tempered optical glass.
- Light source: 6 XML white LEDs and 4 XPE red LEDs
- White outputs: 400, 1000, 2000, and 4000 lumens
- Red output: 200 lumens
- Run time: 1.5 h at 4000 lumens, 3 h at 2000 lumens, 6 h at 1000 lumens, and 15 h at 400 lumens
- Expansive 120° beam can illuminate humpback whales, schools of fish, shipwrecks, caves, and other large subjects
- Such broad coverage makes the light a great tool for wide-angle video recording and general diving
- With a daylight-balanced color temperature of 6500K, the white light enhances your captured videos by restoring hues that are absorbed beneath the surface
- Red LEDs lower the color temperature, creating a warming effect for observing and recording sea creatures without scaring them away
- A second benefit of the red light is that it improves your visibility on night dives
- Yellow warming filter also reduces the color temperature, serving as an alternative to the red light
- Push-button switch for turning the power on/off and selecting output levels
- Battery level indicator shows remaining power
- Depth rating: 328'
- Double O-ring seal
- Body and light head are made from a durable aluminum alloy, which has been anodized for excellent resistance to corrosion
- Emitter window is crafted from tempered optical glass, which has notable strength and clarity
- Standard 1" ball mount allows you to connect the VL4000P to optional lighting arms
- Lanyard prevents light loss by enabling attachment to your wrist or equipment