We will send you an email to reset your password.
lluminate the underwater world at depths as great as 328 with the black VL9000P Video LED Dive Light from Bigblue. Fifteen XML White LEDs output 900-9000 lumens in four selectable levels. An expansive 120° beam makes the light a great choice when capturing wide-angle shots for your movies. The white beam has a daylight-balanced color temperature of 6500K, which allows it to restore hues that are absorbed by water. Additionally, the light offers 6 XPE red LEDs that lower the color temperature, creating a warming effect that will help ensure sea creatures arent scared off. A yellow warming filter is also supplied as an alternative to the red LEDs.
The VL9000P runs on an included, rechargeable lithium-ion battery pack, which provides an operating time of 2.5-25 h, depending on the output level. Aiming for extreme durability in addition to high performance, Bigblue crafted the VL9000P from an anodized aluminum alloy and tempered optical glass.
- Light source: 15 XML white LEDs and 6 XPE red LEDs
- White LED Output: 900, 2250, 4500, and 9000 lumens
- Run time: 2.5 h at 9000 lumens, 5.0 h at 4500 lumens, 10 h at 2250 lumens, and 25 h at 900 lumens
- Expansive 120° beam can illuminate humpback whales, schools of fish, shipwrecks, caves, and other large subjects
- Such broad coverage makes the light a great tool for wide-angle video recording and general diving
- With a daylight-balanced color temperature of 6500K, the light enhances your captured videos by restoring hues that are absorbed beneath the surface
- Red LEDs lower the color temperature, creating a warming effect for observing and recording sea creatures without scaring them away
- A second benefit of the red light is that it improves your visibility on night dives
- Yellow warming filter, which also lowers color temperature, is supplied as an alternative to the red LEDs
- Push-button switch for turning the power on/off and selecting output levels
- Battery level indicator shows remaining power
- Depth rating: 328
- Double O-ring seal
- Body and light head are made from a durable aluminum alloy, which has been anodized for excellent resistance to corrosion
- Emitter window is crafted from tempered optical glass, which has notable strength and clarity
- Standard 1" ball mount allows you to connect the VL9000P to optional lighting arms
- Lanyard prevents light loss by enabling attachment to your wrist or equipment